Zika Virus Testing Market is projected to grow from USD 155.6 million in 2020 to USD 240.2 million by 2026 at a CAGR of over 7.5% during the forecast period. This report studies the market covering a period of 12 years of trend and forecast. The report provides detailed insights into the market dynamics to enable informed business decision making and growth strategy formulation based on the opportunities present in the market.
Test Type Trends
By test type, the zika virus testing market has been segmented into Nucleic Acid Amplification Testing (NAAT) and serological testing.
- Under these, the serological testing segment held a considerable market share in 2020 and is likely to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
- This is mainly attributed to their growing preference over than NAAT test as this test can detect acute as well as late stage zika virus infection, thus proliferates the segment growth.
By region, the North American market witnessed the largest market share in 2020 and is projected to grow at a healthy CAGR during the assessment period.
- This is mainly attributed to better economic conditions, the rising awareness of the advantages of testing kits, first-rate healthcare facilities, broader government initiatives, and strong business investment in R&D activities, which proliferates regional growth.
- Around 2 in 20 babies of women with confirmed Zika virus infection during pregnancy in the US states and around 1 in 20 in US territories had Zika-associated birth defects, thereby facilitates the surging need for zika virus testing in the region.
- Quest Diagnostics, Inc. (The U.S),
- Chembio Diagnostic Systems, Inc. (The U.S),
- Roche (Switzerland),
- Biocan Diagnostics, Inc. (Canada),
- Euroimmun (Germany),
- Altona Diagnostics (Germany),
- Abbott Laboratories (The U.S),
- ELITechGroup (France),
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd (Switzerland), and
- Genekam (Germany).
Features of the Report
This report offers high-quality insights and is the outcome of detailed research methodology comprising extensive secondary research, rigorous primary interviews with industry stakeholders and validation and triangulation with Stratview Research’s internal database and statistical tools.
The Zika Virus Testing Market analysis report discusses the following heads in great detail:
- Market structure: Overview, industry life cycle analysis, supply chain analysis
- COVID-19 Impact Assessment
- Market environment analysis: Growth drivers and constraints, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis
- Market trend and forecast analysis
- Market segment trend and forecast
- Competitive landscape and dynamics: Market share, product portfolio, product launches, etc.
- Attractive market segments and associated growth opportunities
- Emerging trends
- Strategic growth opportunities for the existing and new players
- Key success factors
About Stratview Research
Stratview Research is a trusted brand globally, providing high quality research and strategic insights that help companies worldwide in effective decision making. It is a global market intelligence firm providing a wide range of services including syndicated market reports, custom research, and sourcing intelligence across industries, such as Advanced Materials, Aerospace & Defense, Automotive & Mass Transportation, Consumer Goods, Construction & Equipment, Electronics and Semiconductors, Energy & Utility, Healthcare & Life Sciences, and Oil & Gas.
Contact: Stratview Research