Veterinary Endoscopy Market is projected to grow from USD 170.2 million in 2020 to USD 238.7 million by 2026 at a CAGR of over 5.8% during the forecast period.
This report studies the market covering a period of 12 years of trend and forecast. The report provides detailed insights into the market dynamics to enable informed business decision making and growth strategy formulation based on the opportunities present in the market.
Animal Type Trends
Based on animal type, the global veterinary endoscopy market has been bifurcated into companion and livestock.
- Among these, the companion animals segment witnessed the highest market share in 2020 and is likely to grow at a healthy CAGR during the forecast timeline.
- This is mainly ascribed to the rising awareness about animal health among pet parents, increasing use of veterinary endoscopy for the diagnosis of gastrointestinal diseases in companion animals, growing pet healthcare expenditure, and the surging companion animal population worldwide.
By region, the North American market accounted for the largest market share in 2020 and is estimated to grow at a steady CAGR during the assessment period.
- This can be attributed to rising pet healthcare insurance, increasing adoption of companion animals, and improved veterinary healthcare infrastructure in the region are driving the market in North America.
- Moreover, the presence of key market players, as well as strong funding for R&D activities, further propels regional growth.
- Karl Storz Veterinary Endoscopy (The U.S),
- FUJIFILM Corporation (Japan),
- Biovision Veterinary Endoscopy, LLC (The U.S),
- Dr. Fritz Endoscopy GmbH (Germany),
- STERIS Instrument Management Services, Inc (The U.S),
- DRE Veterinary (The U.S),
- PENTAX Medical (Japan),
- Richard Wolf GmbH (Germany),
- Medtronic Plc (Ireland), and
- B. Braun Melsungen AG (Germany).
Features of the Report
This report offers high-quality insights and is the outcome of detailed research methodology comprising extensive secondary research, rigorous primary interviews with industry stakeholders and validation and triangulation with Stratview Research’s internal database and statistical tools.
The Veterinary Endoscopy Market analysis report discusses the following heads in great detail:
- Market structure: Overview, industry life cycle analysis, supply chain analysis
- COVID-19 Impact Assessment
- Market environment analysis: Growth drivers and constraints, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis
- Market trend and forecast analysis
- Market segment trend and forecast
- Competitive landscape and dynamics: Market share, product portfolio, product launches, etc.
- Attractive market segments and associated growth opportunities
- Emerging trends
- Strategic growth opportunities for the existing and new players
- Key success factors
Report Customization –
This report can be customized to meet the client’s obligations. Please get along with our sales team (email@example.com), who will ensure that you get a report that fits your needs. You can also touch a chord with our executives on +1-313-307-4176 to share your research constraints.
About Us –
Stratviewresearch.com is a leading global Market Research firm providing expert research solutions, trusted by clients worldwide. Stratview Research possesses a global presence to enable current Market information using the most up-to-date methodology, best-in-class research techniques, and cost-effective approaches. We survey clients in several countries to provide you with the most comprehensive illustration of global trends and behaviours.