CBD Skin Care Products Market is estimated to grow from USD 407.3 million in 2020 to USD 1,929.2 million by 2026 at a healthy CAGR of 30.1% during the forecast period. This report studies the market covering a period of 12 years of trend and forecast. The report provides detailed insights into the market dynamics to enable informed business decision making and growth strategy formulation based on the opportunities present in the market.
Based on type, the market has been divided into oil, serums, moisturizers & cream, cleansers, sunscreens, and others.
- The CBD-based skincare oil segment accounted for the largest market share of more than 35% in 2020.
- The segment growth can be attributed to its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties which help to treat various skin-related conditions such as aging and wrinkles.
The market in North America accounted for the largest share in 2020 and is projected to register significant growth during the review period.
- The regional market growth can be attributed to the high adoption rate of CBD-based products coupled with the legalization of marijuana and the presence of various key market players such as Cannuka, LLC (The U.S) and The CBD Skincare. co (The U.S).
- The market in the Asia-Pacific region is projected to register the fastest growth rate on account of rising consumer awareness about the benefits of CBD-based skincare products.
- Cannuka, LLC (The U.S),
- CBD for Life (The U.S),
- Earthly Body, Inc. (The U.S),
- Endoca LLC (The U.S),
- Josie Maran Cosmetics (The U.S),
- Kapu Maku LLC. (The U.S),
- Kiehl’s LLC (The U.S),
- LEEF Organics (The U.S),
- Lord Jones (Redwood Wellness, LLC), (The U.S),
- Myaderm (The U.S),
- The CBD Skincare.co (The U.S), and
- Elixinol Global Limited (Australia).
Features of the Report
This report offers high-quality insights and is the outcome of detailed research methodology comprising extensive secondary research, rigorous primary interviews with industry stakeholders and validation and triangulation with Stratview Research’s internal database and statistical tools.
The CBD Skin Care Products Market analysis report discusses the following heads in great detail:
- Market structure: Overview, industry life cycle analysis, supply chain analysis
- COVID-19 Impact Assessment
- Market environment analysis: Growth drivers and constraints, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis
- Market trend and forecast analysis
- Market segment trend and forecast
- Competitive landscape and dynamics: Market share, product portfolio, product launches, etc.
- Attractive market segments and associated growth opportunities
- Emerging trends
- Strategic growth opportunities for the existing and new players
- Key success factors
About Stratview Research
Stratview Research is a trusted brand globally, providing high quality research and strategic insights that help companies worldwide in effective decision making. It is a global market intelligence firm providing a wide range of services including syndicated market reports, custom research, and sourcing intelligence across industries, such as Advanced Materials, Aerospace & Defense, Automotive & Mass Transportation, Consumer Goods, Construction & Equipment, Electronics and Semiconductors, Energy & Utility, Healthcare & Life Sciences, and Oil & Gas.
Contact: Stratview Research